Prologue.
For she is his poet and he is her poetry - Lang Leav x
Finally I'm free. Smu dah habis. can you believe that? I'm going to be 17 next year. Oh god, so old. I think i'm not ready yet to be 17. what should i do? I'm not ready. not ready enough to face SPM. not ready enough to face other challenges. okay, back to Smu. Smu was awesome. I mean, awesome when I couldn't answer Balaghah's paper and I almost cried in the hall. not cool but yeah the pain was awesome when you don't know what to do. just stared at the questions given and blinked for a few times, exhaled inhaled then wrote what's on my mind. I think i'm not going to get Mumtaz for this paper. Shooooooo sad :'< BUT. lots of student couldn't do this paper as it was hard and different from other years. BUT. I'm still sad and sad and sad. Sad enoughhhhh.

Stop being sad. Benda dah lepas buat apa nak ingat kembali. As my friend said, we've done our best. Then, selepas tu me and my girls pergi pizza. lepas tension la kononnya. makan banyak perut kenyang duit pun sengket. Hihi. Then, we took some pictures, Wallaaaaa <3>


And when we found out we had to sit final year exam we were like *sigh*. school just couldn't let us go right? and of course la semua orang pandang kiri kanan belakang time exam ni. cikgu pun tak kisah. Lol. btw, SPM dah nak dekat. Goodluck kepada budak-budak SPM ;) Buat leklok tauuu then jadi engineer then terus masuk meminang :p Lol. Just kidding x) 

P/S : We're going far. And will always stay this way. Endlessly xxx

Layout by ohfudge!. Colours from Colourlovers. Font from Google Web Fonts.