Prologue.
For she is his poet and he is her poetry - Lang Leav x
It's been a long time since I went here. I miss my blog. Sure I do but seriously, I don't have much time to spend typing something to post here. So.. I'm not sure the reason why I came here. Trial spm tinggal berapa hari lagi. Time flies so fast and I'm not sure if I'm ready for this. Cepat sangat Ya Allah. I'm so scared. And I don't know what to do right now. What if what if what if.. People say semakin dekat spm semakin banyak dugaan. The truth is, I want to change. You know what I mean. Tapi kenapa everytime nak berubah tak jadi? Selalu tak istiqamah je kalau nak berubah. Nanti masuk alam universiti macam mana? God, if only I could go back and stay young. I'm not going to be emotional. I'm not. All I want to say is I'm scared and I've been searching what's the best for me. Rasa macam petunjuk daripada Tuhan tak dapat lagi.. Selalu je stress entah sebab apa. Silly things nak emo. Silly things nangis je kerja. So God please just give me some light and the right path for me to go ahead.

Yours and only,
me.


Layout by ohfudge!. Colours from Colourlovers. Font from Google Web Fonts.